The LHP team is on tour! Our engineers are packing up their roadie cases and visiting companies and technical events to demonstrate how embedded controls can be developed more effectively with powerful tools and efficient workflows.
Some of the presentations prepared for these visits include:
- Accelerating your Embedded Controls with an Integrated Workflow
- A Rapid Prototyping Workflow for Embedded Controls
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Test Workflow for Automotive Controls
- Implementing a Model-based Design and Test Workflow
Each of these presentations are prepared with an educational seminar and product demonstration format. LHP is always willing to tailor our workshops to the specific needs of the audience.
If you, your application, or your technical team can benefit from learning about these tools and workflows, be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule LHP’s participation in your event.
Applications with specific interest in embedded controls development would gain the most value from this participation. Relevant application profiles include:
- Engineering environments that use Matlab/Simulink for modeling and National Instruments tools for testing – LHP’s prototyping workflow enables Simulink models to target directly to National Instruments hardware.
- Organizations that use incremental development – LHP’s Desktop Test Environment provides a platform for design engineers to run their controller solutions against plant models.
- Engineers that use hardware-in-the-loop testing – LHP’s HIL Test Platform provides a reconfigurable platform with a full suite of I/O and test functionality
- Safety-critical processes that require structured V&V – LHP’s test software architecture enables manual, automated, and database-driven test systems that satisfy robust testing requirements
- Manufacturing or support teams that require product test – LHP creates custom test systems, panels, signal/load generators, dataloggers, and interfaces to meet your support needs
Recent events have included company lunch and learns, technical events for IEEE and SAE, and university workshops.
The road trip schedule for this tour is filling up fast. To have the greatest flexibility of schedule and availability of seminars, contact email@example.com today.
See you on the LHP Tour!